old school


rabbit

rabbit detail - there was a tiny rabbit in the desk draw & a piece of paper under the leg to stop the wobble. 
This was my favourite.

programme

programme detail

keep door shut

slide

roundabout

I managed to check out the Old School exhibition by Stafford Allpress at Seed gallery, it was in its final days so I got in just in time.
And it was well worth it. A gorgeous exhibition of amazingly detailed miniatures that reminded me of my primary school days & my small home town.

'A meticulous treatment of surface and the careful construction and placement of mundane objects make for hauntingly familiar scenes.'

1 comment:

shill said...

wow!!! i love miniatures...it always put a smile on my face :) those school chairs and tables are super cute!!! have a great weekend.