any ideas?...


This is my stool...well, i think thats what it is, growing up it was the place my mum kept her belts.

Of Paper and Thread's raspberry Protea fabric

Of Paper and Threads black Citrus fabric

Pippijoe's Bud fabric

Daisy Janie's Bloom fabric

My mum was more than happy to pass this stool(?) onto me & make some much need space in her sleep out (not that it made much room...!)
I need to spruce it up...It definitely needs new fabric on the cushion. Any suggestions as to what? something affordable...
Maybe Of Paper and Thread's black citrus fabric or raspberry protea fabric 
Perhaps something by pippijoe or maybe even  daisy janie
Your thoughts? Alternative suggestions? Im useless at making decision, & aren't 100% convinced these choices are right.
Should I paint it?

1 comment:

Jan said...

I love all of these fabrics! I guess it depends what the rest of your decor is like, and what you need to "match" or not. All them have wide appeal for many styles! Thanks for considering Daisy Janie! Have fun!!