mann she's good




I first saw Charlotte Mann's work in India Knights home (featured in this post) & have just been browsing her website to see more. 
Shifting from fashion design to art in 2006, Charlotte's work has been gracing catwalks, shop windows (above) & interior walls ever since.

She's even been commissioned to paint a mural for a party...

I was comissioned to decorate a space for a party, I wanted to make a drawing that you got inside of. A section of drawing roled up for the entrance & when roled down every one was enclosed in the drawing, which was of the views from all round the client's house.

Can you imagine paying someone to do that for you? The luxury!

I love Charlotte, she's super talented & gets to draw on walls & windows all day with marker pens. She's my new favourite artist. I aspire to be just like her :)

3 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

what!?! I love this!!! you always pick the best artists!!

drollgirl said...

this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just love it and i had NO IDEA about her.

kadler said...

That's stunning. Can I get one??