homemade




Ive been thinking about making chutneys & stuff. Ive been inspired by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall River Cottage Autumn series which has been screening on telly Sunday nights.
Ill probably have to wait till the day I have a veggie garden, but when that day comes Ill be ready & rearing to go - hopefully with the help of the chef BF.
Ill need jars & labels. Probably labels like these. Easy, fun, homely. Because thats what we love.
Sometimes I want to hurry & grow up so I can have a house & garden... but not too quickly :)

hmmm... Im sure I found these labels via creature comforts, but I can't find them anywhere. Im not sure if im being completely blind, but if you find the link, let me know!

7 comments:

Bee said...

I am pretty much already a grown up. Still waiting on my house and garden! Heh :)

drollgirl said...

such a good idea! and SO CUTE!!!

i hope to own a home and have a garden sometime soon, too. wah. in the meantime here we are.

i've never made chutney but started making salsa and pico de gallo lately. YUM. and not that hard at all.

Kitty Stampede said...

super cool, i totally want to make my own labels for homemade goods, jams and hmm possibly chutney..lol, gotta make some samosas to go with that...mmmmmm...i don't think this post was supposed to make me hungry, but it did..lol

Awesome Sara said...

i don't want to grow either!! i would love to have a garden but i would kill everything in it. i love chutney, trh spicy mango flavor. i have never made my own though. hmmmmm... those labels are wicked cute. there is an etsy seller that has labels like that i will find it and post the link, i'll be right back!

Awesome Sara said...

here you go labels:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5125887&section_id=5745440

and more labels

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5117100&section_id=5203158

and the best jam I have ever had:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5068581

CARINA said...

Thanks for the links sara!!

Mason said...

So glad I found your blog! :) I love adding new blogs to my google reader--yet another thing to look forward to reading every morning! :)
---Susan @ peanutpetunia.blogspot.com