ive been busy...




Admittedly Ive been procrastinating but Ive also almost finished my painting! My deadline is next Thursday, and I think I may finish before then... but then again, now that Im almost done I probably wont touch the thing again till wednesday & then Ill be in a mad panic.
I finished work early today, so decided to tackle the painting, & Im quite pleased with what Ive achieved - I'd been stumped on the wings but I think Ive basically cracked them.
The finishing touches will be a super super glossy coat of vanish & a small diamante on the end of the ring. What do you think? Will it pass as a wedding present??
Ill make sure I post the finished painting.

5 comments:

Sarah Gauntlett said...

this is awesome!

Awesome Sara said...

I agree they are sweet! They remind me of edward lear's birds.

I have been thinking of what to do when i reach 1000 views. and I haven't a clue. nothing comes to mind.

CARINA said...

thanks guys!
sara - you could buy a plane ticket? haha.
ummm...i dont know, buy a cool piece of art - a print or something. thats what I would do :)

i must look at edward lear. i think i know his work, but must double check & make sure im thinking of the right guy!

drollgirl said...

oh birdie!!! you are getting him just right.

painting is so HARD. i find myself procrastinating a lot and trying to figure out how to make it all work. it isn't easy to make it all work!!!

CARINA said...

i know, im terrible. It took me a year to finish a painting for my mums wedding - opps!!