alex noble



I wasn't too sure what this was at first glance, however upon further investigation discovered it was a chair or, to be more specific, an indoor/outdoor low lounger, by Australian designer Alex Noble.

Element is a feature seating concept that is beautiful, versatile & comfortable. It's sculptural form is inspired by the rolling ocean swell. The rhythmic, rippling surface creates a comfortable seating position & adds dramatic aesthetic to any area, inside or out...

Im completely getting the rolling ocean inspiration, but wonder if this would suit your ordinary backyard? probably not!
Do you think it floats?? The fun you could have!

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

Oh it is a gorgeous piece...can see myself lounging on it..looking at a sea view of course...

Awesome Sara said...

OMG, I also was wondering if it floated! I could see myself being drifted off to see with one of those cute pink drinks with the umbrella. That sounds like more fun than finding a job.