and now for the paper




If i was building or renovating a house (its a long way off, but dreams are free right?!) I would have my paints sorted with Bio Paints; & as for wallpaper, this stuff by Trove is pretty amazing. 
Adopting a less traditional take on wallpaper, Trove explores a painterly or photographic approach giving their papers an element of excitement, quirkiness & uniqueness.
My favourite of the four pictured above has got to be the dark grey one with pink & white dots (top left), closely followed by the birds. Im picturing my wall/s now, & it/they looks great!

3 comments:

Ju said...

gorgeous!! You should check out the the new Netti and Gee showroom in Grey Lynn...pretty sure they will have some Trove samples there. :)

shill said...

WOW!!! the birds and birdcage is awesome!!!

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Oh my. That bird wallpaper is simply too fantastic. Spooky and lovely simultaneously!