we also heart anna church

NZ House & Garden

Nest Catalogue Winter 08

Nest Catalogue Winter 08

Nest Catalogue Winter 08

The 'art of aesthetic arrangement' - I figured that since I had published a post about Katie Lockhart, I thought that I should continue the theme & post images of my first favourite stylist - Anna Church. We started using Anna to style the hero shoots for our twice yearly homeware catalogue almost 2 years ago & her work continues to get better & better as she becomes more & more creative. We LOVE Anna, & we LOVE her work.

2 comments:

Swonderful said...

Lovely styling, I especially loved nest's last winter catalogue, was that her too? Do you work for nest perchance?

CARINA said...

Last winters catalogue was great, but no that wasn't her! when she was given the brief for their current catalogue she was told 'we like this this & this, but don't do it' ! haha.

No i dont work for nest - they are the competition! :) They are great though - especially their catalogues.