my sydney cherry has been popped

sydney







Wow - what a mad week. By the week end I would have worked 16 days straight - im looking forward to a saturday morning sleep in!

Ive just spent my first ever, 6 days in sydney. An opportunity came about through work, & I jumped at the chance to go.
Aside from working, I managed a night out at Madri Gras (have you ever seen so may people?!), Bondi beach (lovely!), the fish markets (yum!), the opera house &, to top it all off, I found my way to Paddington, to see Sibella Courts shop, Society Inc - a definite highlight.

As it turned out, the shops opening hours meant it was closed (just my luck), but a lovely man let me in for a look around - yay!
Have you ever been to Society Inc? I could have spent hours in there.
I didnt take any photos of the inside - I always feel a bit cheeky doing that - but managed a few snaps outside the building. I love Society Inc, everywhere you look is a visual delight. Ill definitely be back!

No comments: