on the shelf

shelf


Ive realised I havent really shared my uk/holland/venice trip with you. I found some great shops which ill show you, one by one (I kept all the business cards. Im such a hoarder)
First on my list is Shelf. My fav. It was full of things Ive only ever seen in magazines & on blogs. Things we cant get in New Zealand. Suck.
So, I bought a Rob Ryan tile. I love it & am keeping it safe for the day I own my own home. Until then, its staying under wraps. Literally. Or ill get it framed. Because it really is quite lovely.
Shelf image via Bloesem


3 comments:

Alex van Dorsten said...

cute! I love rob ryan, I wish I could own one as well :( Come on someone stock his stuff for us!

CARINA said...

i know! I am hatching an idea thou...

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

Oo I love a good hatching! Tell! I visited shelf too, but it was closed so I pressed my nose to it's window. It looked so brilliant :)