brainwave

Ive been reading about some new cookbooks. One was particulary interesting, & set the old wheels turning (sorry ive thrown away the article & cant remember the name of the book)
I have a question... Does anyone face the problem of what to eat for lunch?

When it comes to this particular meal I am continually stuck. Im sick of cheese & tomato, or avocado & tomato, or ham, cheese & tomato. I want something new!

I walk around the supermarket & have no probs buy ingredients for dinner, but get home & realise ive completely forgotten to sort out lunch...

When it comes to lunch, I want something that is either quick & easy to prepare the night before, or while at work with limited kitchen supplies.
I want sandwich ideas, salad ideas & more.

What do you eat for lunch? What do your partners, friends & work mates eat for lunch? And I dont mean last nights leftovers!! I want to see if I can compile a group of recipes to conquer my daily lunch time battle of 'what should I eat?"
The final outcome would be to print a lunch recipe book, or something along these lines.

If you're a regular visitor to my blog, or brand new (hello!) then please, help me out & post some lunch suggestions... Im getting hungry!
x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about wholewheat pita with turkey, hummus and salad? Delicious!

CARINA said...

oh yum... dont really get turkey here thou, but im sure chicken will do!!

Pixie said...

hahaha yes! i face this prob everyday too! last week i came up with, bagel=hummus, smoked chicken, lettuce, cheese and tomato...fabulous..had it all week.

CARINA said...

haha, finally someone like me!!
ohhh...bagels, good thinking!

Bee said...

Ugh I so know what you mean!
I am the sammies type so I like pitas, wraps or Freyas Scandinavian Light Rye.. ohh so good. I use shredded chicken, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, avocado etc. I do mashed egg occasionally too, mixed with mayo and a little curry powder.