baby browsing

I have my first ever baby shower coming up where I'll be the aunty in waiting... 
I. am. SOOOO. excited!!
Baby showers mean baby presents, so ive been world wide web window shopping, & have found these great things...


The baby will be rocking it, if I get it one of these

freakey freinz - i like him, but he may be a bit too scary for baby?

cool crib baby booties - so baby can stomp the yard

strawberry beanie - do you remember strawberry shortcake? she used to smell so good. Imagine if this beanie smelt like that!! 

I love NZ mini me one-piece by Mr Vintage. Go read the description - its hilarious!

lil' warriors one piece totally cute!!


Rain Clouds by Little Green Frog - Im thinking this would be a cool mobile to hang above the cot

And!! Kraftbomb is on this weekend (yay!!) & I can finally make it (double yay!) - its been months since the last time I went. Ill be heading there with babies on my mind, so will see if I can grab a few handmade & original baby goodies.

3 comments:

Kitty Stampede said...

I am in awe at these finds!! Especially the joy division top...how cute/cool is that?? I want to listen to that song RIGHT now. That felt mobile is unbelieveable.

kadler said...

Omg! Get the strawberry beanie! Then I'll get one, too.

CARINA said...

I know! the strawberry beanie is ace. Might have to wait till baby makes an entrance though cos they are having a surprise - a baby boy might get mad if he's made to wear it!