walls worth looking at


this kitchen by flox is too die for. I would never leave.

painted toilet wall by flox. I cant quite work out if its finish or not.

the only thing that saves this interior from down right ugly is the mural by flox.

ok, so this one isnt actually a wall mural, but it looks like it could be. In fact I wish it was, & that it was in my house.

Ive been coming across all of these amazing wall murals lately & have been reminded of the mural I started years ago for my younger brothers bedroom - a farm scene with animals & tractors. It look so long I eventually gave up.
When I see these I think of the hours involved - its definitely no mean feat. I take my hat off to you all.

4 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

i'm drooling!

Kia said...

I wish any one of these was in my room! They are sooo gorgeous!

CARINA said...

pretty choice huh!!

Kitty Stampede said...

Oh Wow...Those are amazing! I can only imagine the hours that would go into it though...but I suppose it would be so worth it, especially if you got to live in amongst it. very nice blog btw!