ink & spindle

You know, im not too sure if I like my header. I think I need to re-work it. What do you think?

A few things I like, however, are these finds from Ink & Spindle, a boutique screen-printing studio run by three Melbourne textile designers. The clutch is totally cute & Im loving that you can choose from three different clasp options or even request your own special design.
The limited edition fabrics & colours are calling my name...
 


Just as lovely are these cushions, printed using environmentally friendly, solvent free inks - which means its good for the environment. Yay!
Going off on a tangent, do you remember Captain Planet?!



3 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

it took me a while to figure out why the hell you liked those wooden handle things, there are pics in there!!! i like them too!!!

CARINA said...

i like the fact that you can customize your own for your clutch. its cool!

kadler said...

Woah, I want that elephant! So adorable!