only one teaspoon please





I had seen whispers of One Teaspoon but only today found out what they were really about. Australian talents Jamie & and newcomer Liz are the clever duo behind this label.

Working out of a bedroom on the northern beaches, Jamie created a 10-piece range in 2000 that so shifted the paradigm of Australian-made fashion that it was soon being hung on racks from General Pants to David Jones.
Not long after that, high-street stores from London to Stockholm were ordering big, & party gals Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie & Jessica Simpson was inflating their hams & chests in One Teaspoon.
Awesome!

I love the striped pants but don't think i could pull them off without feeling like a clown. If i see anyone wearing them though I will be jealous... the little black shorts however, give them too me now!!

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

Those striped pants... I need them!!!