need some colour inspiration?

Ive been wondering how people decide on a colour theme for their wedding. Im guessing its usually a combination of the bride & grooms favourite colours, or could be a reflection of current colour trends, but I wouldnt actually know.

If you're in need of some colour inspiration for your up & coming nuptials (Im certainly not, Im just curious is all!) then snippet & ink are your people!
My favourite colour combo's are the following ~

red & green -


mustard yellow, powdery blue & cream -


apple green, black & white -


shell pink & sleek black-


5 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

oooh, the shell pink is sexy. Oh what about yellow black and white?

CARINA said...

i think i saw that colour combo somewhere along the way!

Awesome Sara said...

yea, me too. it think i saw it on a hotel. the blues and yellows look very martha stewart-y. I love black and white in weddings, adds class and graphic quality to them. are you getting married?? or got the wed fever. what ever color combo you chose and open bar is its best accessory!

Awesome Sara said...

I was looking at the combos again, yea red and green = christmas. Its like santa would walk you down the asile (is that how you spell it?)

CARINA said...

haha, I never thought about the red/green = christmas connection!!

Oh god no! Im a long way off from getting married! Just have a few friends who are, & you kind of get a little caught up in it all. Also, I like the graphic side of weddings – the creative take on invites, photography etc. its appeals to my senses! :)