my shopping list...

I havent had a free weekend since December & have a growing number of shops I desperately want to check out.


1. Ruby & Sol
62 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn -




2. Mrs Jones
Millstream Building, 17 Elizabeth St, Warkworth
(a bit out of the city, im thinking this visit will need to include a beach swim - yay!!)
www.mrsjones.co.nz






3. Just Plane Interesting
99 Parrs Cross Rd, Henderson -



My first free weekend isnt until the 14th March (im counting down!!) & im totally hanging out for it - cant wait to do some snooping & (hopefully) no buying - my motto at the moment is save, save, save!! However I think this might be the perfect opportunity to find bits & pieces for my jewellery drawer project.
NB/ All photos found via lovely shops NZ

7 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

I wish I go with you. We would be such fun shopping pals!

CARINA said...

oh, I need a shopping pal, all my friends who would be into these shops have hopped off overseas damn it!

Awesome Sara said...

I would jump on a plane and shop with you. I feel ya, my only shopping pal aka my bff left me for New York and my other friends are dudes. and they just don't understand.

CARINA said...

yeah, boys just dont cut it. you def need a girl

Alex van Dorsten said...

First two shops are totally worth it! you will love them and I sill haven't been to just plain interesting yet but trying to make the time too!

a + b said...

hello - did you think about crediting these photos from the site you took them from?

CARINA said...

sorry, my bad. if i can remember the link i will credit the site