ive been tagged...

Ive been tagged by Sara over at Sara Says Awesome, & have been trying to think of 6, slightly interesting, random tihngs to tell you about - its difficult, but here goes!...


1. I hate coffee.
I cant say 'lets goes for a coffee' I have to say 'lets got for a coffee, oh, but i wont have a coffee, Ill have a chai'. On the flip side I love the smell of coffee & coffee flavoured things. weird?


2. I am platinum blonde, 6 foot tall & not a model!!
I finally let my hairdresser (who is amazing, may I add!) loose on my hair & now strangers think they recognize me from magazines...ummm, no!


3. I used to moonlight as a bartender (think Tom Cruise in Cocktail!!) & am now applying to moonlight as an ambulance officer!
Ill be designing home accessories by day & sticking plasters by night!!

4. I know every word to (almost) every song but if you ask me who the artist is or the name of the song I couldn't tell you.


this is the closest i have ever been to watching star wars - so funny!!

I have never watched star wars. When I die, my tombstone will say -
Carina
1982 - ??
never watched star wars.
It will be my claim to fame. Oh, & my real name isn't Carina. Carina isn't even my middle name, but thats what everyone knows me as. Its confusing!!


6. I have a 1977 1303-S fuel injected vw beetle. Its one of the loves of my life. She could fly up the bombays*, but has momentarily retired from the road so she can be lovingly restored. 

* the bombays are a steep hill range that even the fastest, newest, cars at times struggle to drive up!!

4 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

This isn't boring at all!!! I feel the same way about coffee I thoght I was the only one!!! Damn you on your looks. Im a 5ft tall black haired and no1 has ever mistaken me for model. although a kid once asked me for my autograph bc she thought i was mulan. I can't believe your going to be an ambulance person, i applied to be a 911 dispatch! I guess we want to save people. I adore you carina or whatever the hell your name is. You are so very un-boring! you should post your accessories on here!!

CARINA said...

i always feel like I should try and develop a taste for coffee so I feel more grown up, but I just cant!! im working on posting some more of the things I design, this week hopefully, so keep an eye out!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
Edit on number 2 - your 5'11 1/2 not 6foot!!
Dunk x

CARINA said...

yes, well everyone knows you round up!!