saucy, versatile, romantic



When I get married, these are the flowers I want.
A bold statement for a girl who at the current point in time is (newly) single. 
I feel a little wedding crazy at the moment. One of my best friends is preparing to walk down the aisle & I get to be bridesmaid - yay!!
Caught up in all of the excitement, & hens night planning, I keep spying wedding things & am constantly caught thinking - when I get married, thats what i would have...
...weddings make me SO happy!

'The Anemone is a saucy & versatile flower. She can stand surprisingly well on her own - holding a room with just a few stems, but she also mixes exceptionally well with a myriad of other blooms. She's great at parties. All this despite her tragic name - Anemone comes from Greek, meaning Windflower. It symbolizes the foreaken & is said to have sprung from the blood of Aphrodite's slain lover, Adonis. I generally dont tell that to brides...'

2 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

I am not a wedding kind of gal. I can't see myself walking down the aisle in a little white lie. The thrill is in the chase never the catch!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

Agreed. Those flowers are beaut!