have you seam these?




I discovered these SEAM cushions by Sue McMillen while trawling the shops for christmas present (I haven't left my shopping to the last minute this year-yay!)
Using recycled wool blankets & silhouettes cut from vinyl, these cushions come in a wonderful array of colours & the price tag is pretty good too!
Although lost on pretty much every member of my family (I can picture their faces now) I would be over the moon if I found one under the tree...
SEAM cushions can be found at IkoIko in Auckland, & as far North as Matakana, all the way south to Dunedin.

2 comments:

Sarah Gauntlett said...

oooooh pretty! - thanks for the heads up on where to get these!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

I love these! Was up at Matakana yesterday and visited 'The Cream of Matakana' and saw these beauties. They have some awesome wheat packs too :)