cork on the ocean




I have just been looking at the new clever bastards (over at clever bastards) & saw the Cork on the Ocean book by Mark & Rowan Sommerset - I love this book!! The story & illustrations are totally cool. 
I do have one question though... can I buy this book, or at 26 am I too old??!!

'Somewhere between the blue and the green,
Further than far can be,
A little brown cork was riding the wind,

Cork on the Ocean follows the remarkable adventures of a little cork as it surfs the high seas. After riding a sea horse, evading a shark & befriending an exhausted butterfly, Cork meets a wise old whale who shares the secret of staying afloat.'
Bobbing along on the sea.

3 comments:

Sarah Gauntlett said...

you are SO not too old! I'm 26 and I want one too!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

Hey I'm 22 and own it, whats another 4 years :)

Peekay said...

I've read both books to a bunch of friends while having lunch on Waiheke after having just met Mark and Rowan at the market, and we're in our 40's... me 50! Everyone loved it! So go for it. You're NEVER too old to discover the child in you. Besides the books reveal beautiful wisdom to all ages. Paul [from CleverBastards]