an introduction to me...



I thought that I should start posting some of the stuff that I have been working on. We are about to start our winter 09 range & I have been throwing around a few ideas & doing a bit of research.  This is one pattern that I have being working on...I like it, but don't know if it's quite there yet...the colours are also yet too be confirmed.

I can see this being used on a printed ottoman, or perhaps as a woven fabric for a cushion? A fairly major part would be exploring scale & use of colour. At full size this pattern is approximately 100x100cm. I will keep you posted as this pattern develops.

2 comments:

Swonderful said...

Wow, looks like you're a very patient designer! Do you freelance or work for yourself??

CARINA said...

I do a tiny bit of freelance (mainly for friends) but other than that I do the usual 9 - 5 mon - fri, but do work as a designer which is great!